Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
having never faced the beast pack I can't really comment. Wraith knights are nasty though!
I am thinking of dropping my devastators, not sure though, they are a nice threat and protected by the pfg of the Libby they work ok, but damage output is not that great and I think I want the Libby going forward with the command squad so he can keep in range of and buff the big squad. Could swap them for 3 tml/hb speeders - not tried these in a while and I know they get murdered by ignore cover stuff, but I really like them and want to see if they work. They could hang just behind the Libby and benefit from his pfg but still might be a bit too fragile?

Here's the new list, changes in bold, have dropped a Rhino, infra visor on the Libby, as well as the devs:

Azrael 215
Librarian - bike, pfg, lions roar (combi plasma cannon) 135
Ravenwing command - 5 bikes, apothecary, 1 grenade launcher 230
Ravenwing Attack Squadron - 3 bikes, 2 flamers, attack bike - multi melta 135
Ravenwing Attack Squadron - 3 bikes, attack bike - multi melta 135
Tactical squad - 5 marines, lascannon 90
9 Ravenwing Black knights - 1 grenade launcher 378
3 typhoon speeders 225
Chapter Master - bike, artificer armour, storm shield, power fist 210
Tactical squad - 5 marines, plasma cannon 85
Total 1850
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by jaqenhgar - 05-02-2014, 01:35 PM