Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
Like the list Chris, 2 death stars as well!

So I take it that AZ and CM go in the large squad and Libby goes with other squad? Of black knights. Keep the CM he's great, ord barrage is great and extra wounds, if you go ion hands chap traits he gets it will not die and fnp? which is awesome.

Shield eternal is amazing, but what about that special armour that for 1 turn the save becomes 2+ Inv could that be an option? I personally think the shield eternal is quite sitational.. I mean how many force weapons and str10 are knocking about?? I don't think it's a massive amount... But if you hit it, it can ruin your day... Chapter masters were popular at cale, but mostly in the mid tables, hit 1 and I know big rob did and it think nick you hit one as well, wraithknigts are stil kicking around as well... But really that's about it as GKs are not even competitive anymore...

Enough waffling... Take one Chris :p it's worth it at a tournament is what I'm trying to say :p

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Embolden - 03-02-2014, 11:53 PM