Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
As requested by Nick, here is my list!

Farsight – 165
Shadowsun – 135
Battlesuit – Command & Control Node, Puretide Engram Chip, Muti-spectrum System Suit, Drone Controller, Vectored Retro Thrusters, 2 Gun Drones - 119
Battlesuit – 2 Plasma Rifles, Target Lock, 1 Gun Drone – 79
Battlesuit – 2 Fusion Blasters, Target Lock, 2 Gun Drones – 91
Battlesuit – 2 Fusion Blasters, Target Lock, 2 Gun Drones – 91
Battlesuit – 2 Missile Pod, Target Lock, 2 Gun Drones – 91
10 Kroot – 60
10 kroot – 60

Sevrin Loth – 175
5 Scouts – 55
4 Devestator Centurions - not sure on weapons, either Grav or Las or a mix of both, 4 Missiles, Omniscope - 380

Coteaz - 100
Inquisitor - Lvl1 Psyker - 55
3 Warrior Acolytes - 12
3 Warrior Acolytes - 12
3 Warrior Acolytes - 12

1850pts

I might split up the buff suit, maybe putting the DC and VRT on the Missile Suit, who is likely to be at the back of the squad.

Loth, Shadowsun and Farisght join the bodyguards, Loth granting Dome, Gate and Mechanicum or Crush...

Coteaz and Inquisitor join the Dev Centurions for a second Deathstar, Coteaz and Inquisitor both have access to the Divination and Telekinesis trees… so I could in theory get 4+ inv, Prescience or Ignore cover and Gate.. would be there perfect set… but in all honesty I think I will just be rolling on Divi looking for something good unless I feel brave and/or need to really get the Centurions into my opponents face turn1.

I also like this lists because it has 6 scoring units, 3 of which can outflank and only 13kps, which isn’t as many as my last list, plus 7 of them are tied up into 2 deathstars and not vulnerable vehicles.

I think is also has a lot of answers to the meta of Riptide spam, Beastpacks and Screamers.

It works in my head lol!

So Chris what are you bringing!!!???

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Embolden - 03-02-2014, 04:51 PM