Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
Kevin, I’m not sure about the list, getting there though, I like the addition of the Master of the Forge over the Librarian.

Still loads of upgrades that just don’t make sense to me… not sure if you can explain your choices incase I’m missing something? :p

Firstly the Scouts, the heavy bolter is a waste, you want to be hiding these, the moment they pop out of cover/LOS they’re dead…

Power weapon on the Sergeant, again a waste as the squad will most likely be dead before it can swing.

Heavy Bolter, won’t do much, go for another Multimelta, Lascannon, Missile Launcher. Everyone keeps vulnerable troops at the back until the latter part of the game or in transports so the heavy bolter won’t get a target.

Bikers – Dropping the power weapon and heavy bolter, gives you points for a combi-weapon and another Plasma gun.

Still waaaay too many points Invested in the Strike squad, drop the Falcions, they do nothing really, Psilencer is nothing compared to a Psycannon… Psycannon every time! 10+2 Psycannons and Psybolt Ammo is 240pts

This frees up some points for Psyker Lvl1 on the Inquisitor, but would prefer the Inquisitor I suggested before (drop the Sergeant upgrades if required)

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Embolden - 28-01-2014, 03:10 PM