Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
(22-11-2013, 03:23 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(22-11-2013, 01:32 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: you realise the 'ard boys are troops right, they are an upgrade of regular boys

would this list be better? I spent the 20 points on some armour plates for 2 of the battle wagons, is this worth it?

No I didn't realise that - had forgotten and thought they were elites or something. Yes I think that list is better - in fact it looks pretty scary Confused Not sure what the armour plates do - convert stunned to shaken?. Having a Nob with bosspole might be a better bet in the two shoota boy units, that way you can try and stop them running when they drop below 10 boyz, think a nob + bp is 15pts though off the top of my head? so could only get that for 1 unit.

heldrakes might be a problem, but then aren't they always?! guess they would be top priority for the lootas to shoot and having the 4++ on them with the skyshield is nice.

Amazing you can get 90 bodies plus the 4 vehicles - a lot for the opponent to chew through!

armour plates convert stunned to shaken, for me they are 10 points which is a rip off but nothing can be done about it.

I though about nobs with bosspoles for the shoota boys, but honestly decided against it, the only time the shoota boys are getting shot at is when their battle wagon is dead or they have jumped on an objective
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Cookie101 - 22-11-2013, 08:28 PM