Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
(22-11-2013, 01:32 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: you realise the 'ard boys are troops right, they are an upgrade of regular boys

would this list be better? I spent the 20 points on some armour plates for 2 of the battle wagons, is this worth it?

No I didn't realise that - had forgotten and thought they were elites or something. Yes I think that list is better - in fact it looks pretty scary Confused Not sure what the armour plates do - convert stunned to shaken?. Having a Nob with bosspole might be a better bet in the two shoota boy units, that way you can try and stop them running when they drop below 10 boyz, think a nob + bp is 15pts though off the top of my head? so could only get that for 1 unit.

heldrakes might be a problem, but then aren't they always?! guess they would be top priority for the lootas to shoot and having the 4++ on them with the skyshield is nice.

Amazing you can get 90 bodies plus the 4 vehicles - a lot for the opponent to chew through!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by jaqenhgar - 22-11-2013, 03:23 PM