Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triumph and Treachery Fantasy supplement in November?
ANd he has just filled me in-

Matt.Kingsley Wrote-

Finally found this thread, thanks for bumping it!

I'll get a pic of the cover later when I have a camera.

In list making, you gain an extra 100pts for every 500pts in their force. These extra points can be used to buy mercenary units in list making, or save them to gain some early coins.

These mercenaries can come from any other army book (no matter if they are Order, Destruction or Neutral) and s far as I can tell, the only compulsory choice is a Hero or Lord.

Mercenaries can be bribed by other players ingame (not quite sure how it works, though I'd assume you'd have to spend a number of coin equal to the unit's points cost) so aren't always reliable.

There are 4 types of coin.
- Brass is the lowest (worth 50)
- Then Silver
- Then Gold
- Finally, a Gold Bar is the highest in worth.

Only know how much the Brass is worth as it's mentioned in the battle report.

These coins are used for a variety of things. They are how you win (Person with the most money wins), to bribe mercenaries or to use treachery cards (I believe, some cards may be free to use).

There are 36 cards in total

Examples include:
- Bribe (Costs 3 Brass, stops an enemy unit from shooting)
- Sorcerous Aid (you Have to be a Neutral Player. When a wizard fails a casting attempt, they instead succeed with Irresistible Force and suffer the effects of Broken Concentration and (I THINK it's and) a Miscast
- Clandstine Aid (Neutral Player. When a combat is drawn within 12" of any of your units, you may choose one side to win the combat by one BEFORE musicians)
- Surprise Attack (One of your units gain +D3 movement for that movement phase)
- Oil Slick (Choose a combat within 12" of one of your units. Everyone in that combat must re-roll to-hit rolls)

A Neutral Player is one who has not chosen one of sides to be his enemy.

At the start of each turn, you choose 1 player to be your enemy, you can only act against that player only (unless you have a treachery card this is 'Neutral Only')

You score victory tokens (money) at the end of each turn. Any Victory points you've won the turn are converted into victory tokens. You also gain bonus tokens for killing Generals, BSBs and a bonus 50 tokens whenever you win a combat.

Also, apparently you can use tokens to bribe other players, too (unless they were referring to the Bribe card and the ability to bribe mercenaries... not too sure whether they meant you can literally bribe other people)

All form me for now, I'll keep scouring WD to see if I missed anything

Cost $140AUD, so around there most likely.

Also, a tad bit more of Tokens

Tokens are rounded down to the nearest 50 (makes sense seeming he lowest value coin is 50) and you CAN bribe other players with tokens, or pay them to do something you, like killing off a particularly annoying unit in another opponent's army.
In fact, you can give tokens away for no reason (which is a stupid thing to do)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
And this is now available-
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalo...od2250034a
£50
[Image: m3530805a_60040299034_Triumph&TreacheryE...45x319.jpg]
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven