Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dice Shop
These guys had a very impressive stand at the UK Games Expo, and seem to stock an incredible array of dice and other gaming accessories: http://www.thediceshoponline.com
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I've used the site only once before to order a load of RP'ing dice and they arrived promptly. I would recommend them if you're after any dice.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I highly recommend their bouncy dice. Just not for miniature based gaming.
(10-06-2011, 04:17 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I highly recommend their bouncy dice. Just not for miniature based gaming.

For some reason (pehaps because I'm hungry) I initially read that as "bounty dice". Dice with a coconut centre surrounded by chocolate - that could just work you know...
During the early days of MtG Invasion when Fire decks worked with the Sappling Burst, I used Animal Biscuits as my tokens in tournaments. My opponents enjoyed getting to eat a Sappling when they killed it, all though the burst speed on the deck often led to the Sappling eating them instead.
There's 10% off at The Dice Shop until Monday 18th July with the code TWITTER10.
(16-07-2011, 11:06 PM)Stuart Wrote: There's 10% off at The Dice Shop until Monday 18th July with the code TWITTER10.

Curse my late pay date of the 25th as I'm after some more D20s and in particular some of the pure metal dice.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I quite like the look of those metal dice myself. Might get a bit pricey if purchased in quantities suitable for WFB or W40K though!
Couldn't think of anything I would rather keep away from a Wargames table than metal dice. I have enough problems with metal models chipping as it is.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
You could always "accidently" chuck one at Hans when you exact your brutal revenge against the Malifaux Outcasts Wink