Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham V - Fantasy tournament
I know Gareth at least was interested in this so here is the link to sign up:

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....3&t=118027

Hello and welcome to Battlefield Birmingham V. This is a singles event that will be taking place on the 15th&16th Febuary 2014. For those who have not attended a Battlefield Birmingham event, this will be a Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000 tournament where you will play 5 games over the weekend for the title of Battlefield Birmingham champion!

Although this is a fully fledged tournament with prizes up for grabs etc. Battlefield Birmingham has a growing reputation for being one of the more relaxed style tournaments on the scene and we encourage everyone to adopt a claim and friendly demeanour. So don’t let the term 'tournament' put you off by any means.

The event will comprise 5 games, 3 games on the Saturday and 2 games on the Sunday, lasting 2hrs 30minutes each.

Warhammer Fantasy will be played with 8th Ed rule book with armies of 2500 points. There will be 60 spaces for Warhammer. We will use this thread for all the Warhammer Fantasy related information.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
this looks gd
I think between the group of 40k players and Fantasy we have at the club we could get a good turn out for this!!
(08-10-2013, 11:28 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: I think between the group of 40k players and Fantasy we have at the club we could get a good turn out for this!!
Not too many people from our club have got whole army painted (including bases) for these points, what is essential if You want to play tournaments.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
i do Big Grin when u paint 80 sword masters that kinda covers 1000pts throw in loads of mages and min core and imclose to limit lol
(09-10-2013, 07:38 AM)-=IP=- Wrote:
(08-10-2013, 11:28 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: I think between the group of 40k players and Fantasy we have at the club we could get a good turn out for this!!
Not too many people from our club have got whole army painted (including bases) for these points, what is essential if You want to play tournaments.

Thats true i guess, in terms of painting its a 3 colour minimum and there was a lot of armys there with exactly that. Its still very time consuming though.
Time off sorted. Looks like I'm going.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
If my stuff was painted I would be interested in going... maybe next year.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(15-10-2013, 03:20 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: If my stuff was painted I would be interested in going... maybe next year.

Come for th 40k instead dude!
Paid. Sorted.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen