Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroquest 25th anniversary edition
Link: http://www.heroquest.es/index.php?topic=8728

Google Translate:

Give them the fantastic and fabulous (and least surprising) news that a Spanish company, GameZone Miniatures is developing what will become a deluxe edition for the 25th anniversary of HeroQuest!!! Have you heard right, publish a edition for HeroQuest ANNIVERSARY rights have HeroQuest brand in Spain (only here, but will in several languages). The game will be out in a big way, with miniatures and scenery resin high quality. All creatures will come with different poses (and delighting transparent bases well with the board), no matter if they are 8 orcs (the same type of monster Heroquest), these will come in 8 different poses for each (not 3 like happened with the original, which was then only in the type of weapon carrying.) The scenery is ALL in 3D, including rocks to block the roads. Also come with much new material and in some cases more quantity, more like a treasure chest, a library of over, a new well, a mirror, a portal! even a cage!!. And I'll tell you will not be and can not be exactly like the original game (it would not make any sense), but keep much of his essence, his style ... a board very similar redesigned (system design similar to the original HeroQuest). It is possible that the end can carry the same basic game room new templates (I convinced them to make it reversible! Let in ONE TWO boards.) The illustration above is the new barbarian from HeroQuest (the text I have added I, of course ) and there are many surprises, but I can not shut me is that come the 4 basic heroes redesigned, but will not come alone, if not their female versions!! and more ... The letters, illustrations ... everything will be in color. Could you guess that these letters correspond reverse? 's official website GameZone Miniatures: http://www.gamezoneminiatures.com where you can see the quality of the miniatures they do!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2113...y?ref=live

I'll be having a punt on this I think.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
This has turned into a Kickstarter and has gone live-
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2113...y_launched
Blood bowl Skaven
Merged threads.
I would be up for playing it if you do get Stu Big Grin

I'm all kickstarted out at mo Sad
Blood bowl Skaven
This looks so cool, so I've had to make a pledge (don't tell the wife as I've gone for the top option), looking forward to it Smile
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Just heard that this kickstarter has been suspended due to IP issues.

I was reading some debate regarding potential infringement yesterday.
Update: https://www.facebook.com/HeroQuestClassi...6976231555
Loved this as a kid playing against my brothers
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Another update: http://www.heroquestclassic.com/update-about-ks-pause/

Quote:Dear Backers

Last Friday we were surprised by the pause placed on our kickstarter Project of HQ25. We wrote a communiqué to you, which was also posted on our site heroquestclassic.com. In our letter we tried to communicate to you in the clearest fashion what was happening and as well to share with you all, our petition to kickstarter to have the project reopened. To do all of this publicly was to us the correct way for you as our backers to be informed of the situation and the most correct and transparent way to communicate with you as well, as our backers you have the right to know what was going on with this project.

We have done what you have ask for, we have waited in silence for KS’ answer. It has arrived. KS would prefer to keep the project on hold and wait for us to come to an agreement with third part.
The KS answer can be seen at this LINK.
KS’ position does not agree with as at all. The situation produced by the pause of the project has been harmful.

We do not feel that our legitimate rights over the Trademark have been protected and above all we do not wish to do business with third part under threats or duress of any sort. As a result we are proceeding to solicit KS to cancel our project on their platform.

Is this the end of HQ25? Of course not! Keep reading!
We accept the all of the respectful critics that has come our way because we learn from these things and if someone thinks differently they are free to express those opinions. What we do not accept is the disinformation y distortions that have been happening during the project's pause on KS in which we have remained silent and waited.

During these past few days our creative design crew has still been working on the development of various components, the same as always, the idea being to not lose any energy with this controversy.
The thirteen on the gallows, as we have fondly started calling the 13 professionals that are implicated in the creation of the project, have as a priority the development of this commemorative game.

We are truly more worried about you, the backers. We want thank you for the messages of support that have been rolling in. The public reaction to the news of a new edition of this classic provided undeniable and sincere joy to many. We will hold onto this as the rout to follow.

After this communiqué is sent out we will proceed to ask KS to cancel the project on their platform. After this is done we will immediately restart and continue the HQ25 project. More info at heroquestclassic.com. Therefore the HQ25 project will return to active status. We will move from victims to survivors and conquer as we go.

We understand that KS has a larger public base than any other crowed funding platform today; we understand that moving the project to another site will mean that out backer support will decrease. However we are ready and willing to continue this campaign in a place that will offer us the correct guaranties for our trademark. We would prefer to raise fewer funds and still move forward with and produce it in time for the 25th anniversary.

We await your support and enthusiasm in this renewed crowed funding campaign.

Again, we would like to thank our backers from the bottom of our hearts, please do not regret supporting us. Let us all together get this back on track and make this dream a reality.

Gamezone Team