Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJ's Eldar Corsair Fleet [Campaign]
JJ, will be posting results etc in a bit, but I realised that I made an error in my final turn - the Tombship should have been firing at half strength against your cruisers when they were on the low orbit table, sorry. Things were a bit rushed there at the end, I was on special orders - come to a new heading.

I did 6 points on the cruiser to destroy it and then 3 points of damage on the other cruiser. Those results should be halved and since I would have shot my particle whips at the first cruiser since it wasn't destroyed by the lightning arcs, I think that the first cruiser should have just taken 4 damage and would have been crippled, with no damage on the other one. Does this make sense and is that OK?

Great game, enjoyed it, you have claimed the first necron capital ship kill, albeit by taking it out with your exploding battleship!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: JJ's Eldar Corsair Fleet [Campaign] - by jaqenhgar - 04-12-2013, 10:25 AM