Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Miniature wargaming licenses you'd like to see
Sure you can model them. But the inverted ribbing on their body suits is a tad similar.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
A very good candidate for a younger audience would be something based upon the Mouse Guard comics/books/RPG.

As an aside, the books themselves are well worth picking as an introduction to the graphic novel format for youngsters - beautifully illustrated.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Maybe a Half life one, there would be 4 factions,Antilions (aliens) Zombies (Hmmm.... I wonder what they could be) Rebels (<---) and Combine (Pretty much army from another planet)
I would like to see Game of Thrones and the Wheel of Time. Latter could have the forces of the Shadow (Trollocs, Halfmen, Draghkar, Gholems etc), the Aiel, the Borderlanders, Seanchan, Tar Valon, forces of the Dragon etc etc lots of scope for different armies and a great magic system. I sooo want to wield the One Power in battle!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Games of Thrones must be ripe for this given the success of the TV adaptations.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."