Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark elves released in October?
Couple of interesting bits from Seer, from the poster Lion275

Lion275 wrote:

SVKBaki wrote:Just some thoughts on that.

1. You have a hi-res pics from some source, fine. (therefore no early WD in the mail, I assume)
2. You can´t show them, for the safety of your sorce, completely understandable to me.
3. This forum is publicly accessible, somebody from GW is always reading it (we know it, few threads were under investigation and were put down)
4. The GW design studio is quite small, few people are working on DE release, so quite easily trackable the leak.

Conclusion: Aren´t you already hurting your source with accurately describing so much info weeks before release? Even Harry and Hastings told only some bits here and there, and never openly in any way.

Jut posting this in order for some of you to be not sad and delusioned, like you were after Empire release, which at first looked like release of the millenium. Anyways, is there any proof that the Lion is connected to 40K radio? The part with greek mythology style medusa is the hardest to believe for me.

Just some critical thinking, no offense of any kind intended.

Remember, remember,
The Ghost 21 ,
The Empire treason and plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Empire treason
Should ever be forgot!

I am indeed connected to 40k Radio. My name is Rik and I am one of the co-hosts along with Kyle and Chad. Feel free to drop by our facebook and I will gladly answer it on there too. My source has said I have free will to talk about and describe the pictures I have seen. I DO NOT have permission to put them up. Someone has been nice enough to send us pictures of the last two releases early and sent of the Space Marine codex early. So why would I betray his trust just to "prove" I am legit? The proof will come when the WD pics start coming out.

Ok so when we asked our source why the Dark Elves release was so large we got this answer:

Because many of the Dark Elves were so old and the poor designs were showing their age. They weren't getting any fan attention so they needed a full reboot.

Nice to see GW taking notice of models that are or aren't working.

So to answer the chariot question: It looks very sleek. The wheel is on the back part of the chariot. The chariot is very low to the ground. Once again it sounds weird but looks cool. Very low profile and ready to smash people.

As to the models I am looking forward to the most that is a really tough question. From a purely selfish standpoint the Warriors. From the look of them with some minor adjustments they would make great High Elves spear men. Over all though I would have to say Black Guard. Standing strong in their armor with burly looking halberds I would say they look the coolest IMO.

The only character picture we seem to have at the moment is Hellebron. That doesn't mean there wont be more.

The Executioners armor is a mixture of armor plates and chain mail.

Lion275 wrote:

Ramius4 wrote:
Thanks again Lion I am assuming the regular, cold one chariot has 2 wheels correct?

Nope both chariots have the one wheel. Cold One chariot has lots of blades of the front. Looks really good.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven

Messages In This Thread
Dark elves released in October? - by manrogue - 05-09-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: Dark elves released in October? - by manrogue - 05-09-2013, 09:15 AM
RE: Dark elves released in October? - by Gareth - 05-09-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Dark elves released in October? - by manrogue - 05-09-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Dark elves released in October? - by manrogue - 08-09-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Dark elves released in October? - by manrogue - 13-09-2013, 09:14 AM
RE: Dark elves released in October? - by manrogue - 20-09-2013, 08:57 AM
RE: Dark elves released in October? - by manrogue - 20-09-2013, 09:25 AM