Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 13th June 2011
If anyone's free, then I would appreciate it if they could give me a provisional game of WARMACHINE (perhaps against Racheal if that's ok) as I really enjoyed last week's 4-way match.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Just updated the thread title and first post to reflect that the next meeting will still be on Monday, but from the week after we'll be moving to Tuesdays.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
That confirmed then Zumba is leaving? Because dispite the noise from the drama group, there were some nice looking members running around Wink
Indeed, she's moving to Kingsley college.
As far as I know I am doing this 40k thing that Tom is organising...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
oh yes this is the match up for this meeting:

battle1: paul (orks)-dan (tyranids) vs Tom (space marines)-George (imperial guard)

battle2:owen (orks)- sam (orks) vs Sarah (blood angels)-dunno who yet but we badly need someone.

as you can see we are still one player down who can play and army of:
imperial guard
space marines of any sort
eldar

ty
tom
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(07-06-2011, 06:11 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: If anyone's free, then I would appreciate it if they could give me a provisional game of WARMACHINE (perhaps against Racheal if that's ok) as I really enjoyed last week's 4-way match.

Are you calling me out Luke?! Tongue Yes, I'd definately be up for a game - 25 points again? I'm really glad you're enjoying Warmachine Smile
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this Monday, as its my wedding anniversary and its in the best interest of my health that I do something nice for the wife. She didn't think dedicating a battle to her was romantic enough. Can't say I didn't try
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(09-06-2011, 01:15 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Unfortunately I won't be able to make this Monday, as its my wedding anniversary and its in the best interest of my health that I do something nice for the wife. She didn't think dedicating a battle to her was romantic enough. Can't say I didn't try

Bring her along - I'm sure we can arrange a candlelit 4x4 table for two in the corner Big Grin

Congratulations by the way!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Jonno and me (wheelchair dave) may be able to make it this Monday, we can bring down whatever is needed for gaming. Just let us know what you need as we have no game planned as yet.