Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War Soc 40k League II Rules, Fixtures, Results and Banter thread!
My round one game results:

A win for my Necrons (6pts) vs Sam's Chaos space marines (3pts)

Sam won the roll off for deployment, made me deploy first and then stole the initiative. His turn 1 shooting killed one warrior. - night fight was up. My turn 1 and I deep struck Obyron and the immortals using his mantle, over near the oblits and a csm squad, killing 1 marine. The ark killed an obliterators. I was a bit hasty with Obyron as his oblits and other marine squads wiped the immortals (for first blood) leaving Obyron on one wound. His mutilators came in but misshaped back into reserve. My turn 2 only the tomb blade came on which turboed out of sight. Obyron deep struck over near zahndrekhs warrior unit which shot at a csm squad killing 1. The ark shot at his havoc so who went to ground behind his defence line so I killed only 1. 2 - 0 to Sam so far.

Turn 3 Sam glanced the ark with his oblits and shot at the warrior squad but I think he failed to kill any due to my RP rolls. my doomscythe and 1 NightScythe showed up and poured fire into the csm unit and the Lord. BigZ and his unit with Obyron deep struck over near The Lord unit as well, narrowly avoiding a mishap and they also shot his unit, leaving just The Lord on 2 wounds. The NightScythe had been penned by the quad gun so was only snap shooting. 2 -1to Sam.

Turn 4 his lord charges the big unit of warriors, killing one warrior and tanking the 4 wounds in return (with quadruple 6's!). His mutilators deep strike in near the same unit and the rest of his shooting is ineffective having really only fliers and the ark to shoot at. My turn 4 and BigZ's unit teleports out of combat, over near the defence line. They and my 3 fliers concentrate fire on the two units there, the doomscythe wiping one and destroying the quad gun, the havoc a being reduced to two las cannons. Drawing with two points each.

Turn 5 and 6 my doomscythe wipes the obliterators, the havocs are finished off and I wipe another squad of csm with fliers and the big blob. Sam runs into my deployment with his remaining mutilators and attached lord, I score line breaker with a warrior squad and the tomb blade. 6 - 3 in the end as it finishes turn 6.

Thanks for the game Sam!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red War Soc 40k League II Rules, Fixtures, Results and Banter thread! - by jaqenhgar - 15-10-2013, 10:44 PM