Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War Soc 40k League II Rules, Fixtures, Results and Banter thread!
Sorry for the lack of updates, all lists submitted so far have been checked and are correct, just Nicks and Simons lists to come, which have been promised for today! Smile, hope to have the leagues/fixtures and lists up tomorrow morning.

Leagues, Fixtures and Army Lists are up, scroll back to page1 for the Leagues and Fixtures and click here for the lists.

Looking good! Might sound like a silly question, but when is month1? I'm meant to play Sam first but I'm not free till the 8th now. Is that Ok or too late - ie do I need to try and rearrange one of my games?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Month1 ends the 31th of October.

Ok cool, ta.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Shall we call this weeks game our league tie rob? Itl b the 1st time ive used the army so u should spank me but hey! Lol
(19-09-2013, 03:40 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Shall we call this weeks game our league tie rob? Itl b the 1st time ive used the army so u should spank me but hey! Lol

Lol I sent a PM just asking if you wanted this game to still be a league game or a practice game and we re-arrange for a date next month? I'm not fussed either way Tongue

(19-09-2013, 04:36 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(19-09-2013, 03:40 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Shall we call this weeks game our league tie rob? Itl b the 1st time ive used the army so u should spank me but hey! Lol

Lol I sent a PM just asking if you wanted this game to still be a league game or a practice game and we re-arrange for a date next month? I'm not fussed either way Tongue

Ahh screw it! League game it is! See if i can follow liverpool in fluking my way to an early lead :p
(19-09-2013, 05:41 PM)Nick1988 Wrote:
(19-09-2013, 04:36 PM)Embolden Wrote:

Ahh screw it! League game it is! See if i can follow liverpool in fluking my way to an early lead :p

Awesome, I like it! Big Grin

I hate to be the one to mess all your planning of the fixtures etc up but you remember i said i might be going to china? well i am off to china...for three months.

sorry Rob but i'll have to withdraw.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss