Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War Soc 40k League II Rules, Fixtures, Results and Banter thread!
(02-09-2013, 09:18 PM)Embolden Wrote: Just waiting on a couple of lists to come in Rob, pm's have been sent Smile nothing later than tuesday evening I hope (or wednesday morning if I'm not up late on tuesday :p)

Been covering for my manager and I've not had the time I would of liked to get things going sooner.

I was not chasing you I just wanted to start plotting my rise to glory
(03-09-2013, 09:50 AM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 09:18 PM)Embolden Wrote: Just waiting on a couple of lists to come in Rob, pm's have been sent Smile nothing later than tuesday evening I hope (or wednesday morning if I'm not up late on tuesday :p)

Been covering for my manager and I've not had the time I would of liked to get things going sooner.

I was not chasing you I just wanted to start plotting my rise to glory

I know mate, just giving an excuse to everyone incase anyone else was wondering Smile, just one list to go now...

Okay, we have had one more sign up for the league, so list submission has been put off until Sunday the 8th of September.

People who have already submitted lists are free to change.

My mate (Paul) was talking about entering as well Rob if that is ok?

Told him to sign up for the forum last night as he really enjoyed himself (despite getting smashed by the Bomb Tongue ), will chase him up today.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(04-09-2013, 11:43 AM)Embolden Wrote: Okay, we have had one more sign up for the league, so list submission has been put off until Sunday the 8th of September.

Might be worth checking with Dan (he came along for the first time last night) to see if he's interested too.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(04-09-2013, 01:13 PM)manrogue Wrote: My mate (Paul) was talking about entering as well Rob if that is ok?

Told him to sign up for the forum last night as he really enjoyed himself (despite getting smashed by the Bomb Tongue ), will chase him up today.

yeah mate, sounds good, just get him to PM a list to me asap. Smile

With all these signups I think we might have to restructure the league a little if we stick to 1 game per month, it;s over a year long already lol.

Agreed
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
League lists changes are due by Sunday evening, just waiting on the 2 lists otherwise the lists stand as they are.

Also the league will be split into 2 and new fixtures made.

Finally, Vince you mentioned you wanted to go with the list you posted up on another thread, shall I copy that one or did you want to submit one :p

Lol, i forgot i never submitted it.......
WIll check it and confirm tonight! Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven