Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Valentine vs. The Terrible Tacklers (Tom's Humans) Match report
Rainbow 
Created a new thread as the league thread is closed. (move if required)

The teams meet in fair weather perfect for blood bowl. Both teams capable of playing the bashing and passing game. The Amazon's team value was 170K below the human team and the coach was hesitant to still did hire the star player Helmut Wolf. His last appearance was not the best. He had enough change from the inducements to also hire some bloodweiser hunks to keep the girls on their feet and out the KO box.

The humans choose to receive the kick and the match started with a pitch invasion as the two sets of fans tried to help their teams along a bit. In the fray only one line lady is downed even though the humans clearly had less fans. The orge gets comfortable on the line of scrimmage and the team start to bash the girls about. A worrying pick up saved by sure hands by the Human thrower, followed by a worrying pass saved again by the pass skill blazes the ball to a human catcher on the right flank. He catches it not problem. The catcher elf balls down the right flank and almost makes it past the Zon Blitzer Katy Perry using up this dodge half way through but still pushes it. He pushes too hard and trips. The ball is free. Katy covers the ball and Tulisa retrieve the ball. Tulisa is as strong as an ox and hard to down and the ladies with the assistance of Helmut Wolf the chain saw welding maniac push slowly up feild. The humans are tight on defence and although they can not get to the ball they do slow the Amazon attack.

It is turn 6 before the ladies manage to get the ball across the half way line and the coach is getting twitchy. The play is made and a pass from Tulisa to Rihanna goes as planned turn 8 to score in the first half.

Half time
1-0 to Black Valentine

The ladies now receiving with out the help of a chain saw still have a full team but the humans are depleted to 9. The orge helps the drive and bone heads allowing the girls to push through the centre of the pitch. Tulisa on ball carring duties again and passed to a line lady to score in four turns, The humans has changed tactics. They are going all out pain. They stomp on anything on the ground and kick and punch for the fun and ingore the ball mostly.

The girls tried to stay on their feet best they can but a few get stunned with foul assists. The ball is freed up and Tulisa gets another chance to run it in turn 7. She want to get another victory dance but fails a go for it and ends up on the floor for the first time in the match. Pride comes before a fall.....

The game ends with the humans pushing for a ouch down in the final two rounds but the girls out number them and manage to defend.

Full time
2-0 to Black Valentine

Gold 40K each (even though I had a re roll and +2 to the result, lol)
I caused a MNG on one of Tom's models. Can't remember the number.
My Apoc saved one of my ladies from MNG and she managed to join the next drive. One of my line ladies has been dropped who was MNG as she lost an AV point. I have the cash to replace if I want.
We both had one skill up and both rolled doubles. Mine is on Rihanna, a blitzer, and will be going side step to try and help he get hit less. Poor Rihanna need help with that.

Cool story bro
The Terrible Tacklers up until this game have not been able to hurt a player. It seems it take a bunch of girls to get the most out of the human team and cause an injury. Luckily the vicious injury was negated by the ladies witch doctor apothecary.
I have also been locked out of the results thread, although it seems some people can still post. I have asked Vince to look into it.
(28-08-2013, 12:15 PM)Kungfu Kleg Wrote: I have also been locked out of the results thread, although it seems some people can still post. I have asked Vince to look into it.

Are we not cool enough anymore Sad

omg it feels like school all over again!
Let's form our own club! With a secret password and everything.
lets give the Human side of the story:

After weeks and weeks on Holiday the team came back from the long trip to Cornwall but the excuse for what was to come was. They had no time to practice. The two sides set up on the pitch. The captain Cocky Craig the one which had been named a pro by the massive crowd of the last game against Skaven readied his team. The ball was kicked and was picked up by Bond the more accurate of the two throwers. He threw it too the catcher speedy who some how caught it even with the crowd of skaven putting him off. The Ogre and a group of blitzers pushed back the women. Speedy made a dash down the line only to be tripped up by one of the amazonians. The amazonians dived on the ball and even with the attempts from the linemen and Craig the Amazonians pushed through. Now that sounds not to bad but i have not told what happened just before. On the other side the amazonian with the chain saw cut through the humans taking out a couple of linemen.

In the second half only nine of the humans left standing but luckily the chainsaw was off the field. The fight continued for a while but even though there was no chainsaw. The ogre nicknamed Dumn Dez just stopped probably wondering if he was gonna regret that chicken curry that he had before the game. And without the ogre The blitzers could not hold the line and finally after a lot of hard fought defending the amazonians pushed through to score a second touchdown.

By now the team were down to 6 men but then the ogre clicked back after deciding that maybe he should have another curry after the game. Craig tapped him. "Dez forget the ball i want you to smash."

The rest of the game was a blood bath as amazonians fell but still with only six left the amazonians had the addvantage and as they pushed through the leader of the amazonians tripped over and fell on her face.
The whistle blew and the two teams trudged off. Dez went off for his curry and Craig went to his bunk and sobbed at the great loss wondering what will happen next time they face the mighty amazonians.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(29-08-2013, 06:32 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: the leader of the amazonians tripped over and fell on her face.

Great write up. "I got a re roll right. Maybe I will go for it...." nuffle does like a good laugh it seems. Big Grin
(30-08-2013, 03:26 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(29-08-2013, 06:32 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: the leader of the amazonians tripped over and fell on her face.

Great write up. "I got a re roll right. Maybe I will go for it...." nuffle does like a good laugh it seems. Big Grin

haha you may have won but atleast my players did not get humiliatedTongue
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green