Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tuesday 13th August 2013
Hi guys I'm new to the forums and haven't been to a meeting yet. I've posted a few times.

My new imperial armour book arrived today and with the models I have I can put together a 1250 or 1500pt 40k army. Probably not too competitive with a lack of scoring units but I hope to increase the army to 1850 by adding some scoring troops units in the coming weeks/months.

Anyway I have played a lot of 40k in the past but no 6th edition, would anybody fancy a casual game of 40k with a 6th edition noob if I come along on Tuesday the 13th?

I have read through 6th edition rulebook so I think I'm confortable with the changes just have no practice.
(07-08-2013, 10:46 AM)CheZZoR Wrote: Anyone up for a 40k 1850 or WHFB 1500-2k game?

happily take you on for either for both systems its going to be either orks, or orcs.

i'll let you pick
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(09-08-2013, 11:17 AM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 10:46 AM)CheZZoR Wrote: Anyone up for a 40k 1850 or WHFB 1500-2k game?

happily take you on for either for both systems its going to be either orks, or orcs.

i'll let you pick

It'll have to be 40k I think as I haven't got time to get the rest of my fantasy stuff built before tuesday. Happy to play you at 40k though Smile
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Myself and Vince are having a battlesuit off this week. 40K at some points level? 1500?
(09-08-2013, 12:58 PM)CheZZoR Wrote:
(09-08-2013, 11:17 AM)Cookie101 Wrote:

i'll let you pick

It'll have to be 40k I think as I haven't got time to get the rest of my fantasy stuff built before tuesday. Happy to play you at 40k though Smile

works for me saves me having to get my orcs out of the loft this weekend
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Dark heresy Roleplay for us this week
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
JJ has just challenged me to a rematch so we will be taking up a table as well. :-) Hopefully his sorcerer will dimensionally cascade and take a unit of warriors out for me again!
Playing DnD with Tom, Liam, and probably some others who will be attending. Don't think that I arranged a game for this week, but if I have forgotten, please do remind me Smile.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Don't think I have anything arranged, so up for SAGA, SoBaH, Warmachine, Necromunda, etc
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Anyone available to give Jack a game of 40K?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."