Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telegraph - "If David Cameron must ban anything, let it be Warhammer fantasy games"
Tongue-in-cheek piece in today's Telegraph:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timsta...asy-games/
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ah, someone should explain to this guy that the trick is to stop playing entirely until you're married with kids, then start up again when it's too late for her to back out.
Quote:Ah, someone should explain to this guy that the trick is to stop playing entirely until you're married with kids,
or even just married.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
made me laugh
(23-07-2013, 03:52 PM)Kungfu Kleg Wrote: Ah, someone should explain to this guy that the trick is to stop playing entirely until you're married with kids, then start up again when it's too late for her to back out.

Yeah, but don't forget that we, as in our group of Warhammer/D&D fanatic mates, had a big group of girlfriends when we were teenagers and none of them cared that we all played Warhammer. In fact they couldn't have cared less as I recall (and we're all still friends 20 years later).

It's not the Warhammer that puts girls off, it's the body odour and bad hair that does it. News flash to all teenage lads who play Warhammer - take a shower each day, use deodorant, look after your appearance and you will get a girlfriend as easily as the next guy!

Oh, and don't talk about Warhammer ALL THE TIME. Tongue
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
I got a girlfriend, moved in with her then introduced her to my hobbies. Everything was a secret untill then Big Grin
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos