Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A google search later...
Hello!

So, I randomly - well, not that randomly to be honest - I decided to search "redditch gaming group", lo and behold what I found!

To my surprise (and delight, lets not forget that), I realised that the location for this said gaming group is in fact at the bottom of my hill. I do rather hate my hill, but that is beside the point.

I will likely drop in tomorrow to see what it is like, and I will indeed bring biscuits, although whether I will bring myself to unearth my own, and my inherited 40k and fantasy armies is more questionable. Magic the Gathering however fits neatly in a little bag along with biscuits.

If nothing else it'll be interesting to see people with similar interests, when I had near given up hope finding anyone else who even understands that games exist outside of the Xbox 360.

I hope to see all of you tomorrow, and I hope I select good biscuits.

Sincerely,

Q.E.D
Welcome. I think Google has led many of us here to be honest, myself included. I wouldn't mind a game of MTG either if you can't find a partner short notice, i have nothing planned Tongue
Hello and welcome! Very much looking forward to meeting you and your biscuits.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Games exist outside of the Xbox 360?! What is this. Dark magic you speak of?! Lol.

Welcome.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Hello and welcome!

We have a really diverse set of games being played on a weekly basis and big core of both 40K and WFB players, so there should be something you can enjoy. Smile

And the biscuits better be Chocolate hobnobs or there will be hell to pay! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(09-07-2013, 07:22 AM)manrogue Wrote: And the biscuits better be Chocolate hobnobs Oreos, or there will be hell to pay! Tongue

Fixed it for you.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Hmm...

Hobnobs, I do not believe I have ever had any... Oreos however I do know, and I also know are obtainable.

Oreos it is, I suspect vengeance shall be wrought upon me no matter my choice, as biscuits do tend to cause bickering.

Sincerely,

Q.E.D
Was nice meeting you, thanks for the MTG games. And the biscuits!