Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of WArcraft Players
Hi All

Only joined the forum today and im going to pop along to the meet next week but thought i would ask if any of you play Warcraft.

Duncan
I USED to play. Quite heavily, and I gave up wargaming to do so. Funnily since I quit Warcraft, I've picked up the wargaming bug again. I was heavily into raiding during TBC quit just before Wraith and then fitted up again when the expansion hit. However I then dropped the game whilst clearing ICC, due to time commitments.

Investment wise, I found building a rig to be able to cope with 40 players (or 25 or 10 as it is now,) and investing in Wargaming to be somewhat similar, but Wargaming allows me to pick and choose my time commitment, and meeting face to face, is far preferable.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I do like playing warcraft and still will just looking for a new hobby to go along with it and found you guys

maybe ill see you next tuesday
Used to play a lot of WoW, sadly i find it getting really stale the last few expansions. I've moved on to Guild Wars 2 for my MMO fixes XD
(05-07-2013, 03:15 PM)Nick Wrote: Used to play a lot of WoW, sadly i find it getting really stale the last few expansions. I've moved on to Guild Wars 2 for my MMO fixes XD

i would have agreed with you but MoP i got to say is a very good and has really kept me interested
I hated MoP. Was horrible to level in, and i find that the actual gameplay for me just keeps getting worse. Enjoying GW2 a lot more than any of the recent wow expansions.
That's where we differ as i really enjoyed leveling in mop