Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k Campagin - Campaign Pack added to post1
im in
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
So Ben grabs the last place!

Thanks for the interest so far guys!

Right, next up, what race are you wanting to take? (can change later if you like, but a rough guess would be helpful)

Then can I take the name of 5 characters, 1 your campaign General, 1 your campaign Lieutenant, 1 assassin, 1 diplomat and 1 spy

I will take either Dark Angels or Eldar, depending on what others take - ie trying to avoid too many duplicates.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I was hoping to take Eldar, my fall back as always will be Dark Angels.

if needed for variety i could do an unpainted Chaos /Chaos Daemons force instead
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
OK, if Ben is taking Eldar, I will represent the Dark Angels!

General: Captain Tarniel (3rd company)
Lieutenant: Astantine
Assassin: Ka'el
Diplomat: Raegar Ellimon (as if the Dark Angels do diplomacy!)
Spy: Davron
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Tau of course! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Eldar for me then.

I'll come up with some names asap.

Do we need to know which model fill each of the roles?
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Sorry guys,should have made it more clear, the spy assassin and diplomat are for the campaign map only, so won't be partaking in any battles, the names are just for show.

Sorry guys,should have made it more clear, the spy assassin and diplomat are for the campaign map only, so won't be partaking in any battles, the names are just for show.

As for know the commander and lieutenant yes, because they will grant usr abilities etc.

The campaign pack should be ready for everyone to look at tomorrow night.

Ok my captain and lieutenant are subject to change until I see the campaign pack, but gonna try and keep it fairly fluffy for this one!
the general will of course be warlord wrecker! scourge of da north, ruler of Nysa stromlo, death bringer to all non-orks, the un-kill-able ork (most of his body is mega Armour and cybernetic body parts, so the meks and docs find it easy to put him back together when he gets knocked out) and who's favorite hobby is letting captured space marines into his 'garden' before hunting them down and ripping them to shreds. (his garden being a old hab farm that sits behind his palace)

the lieutenant will be warboss goffstompa, leader of 'da iron brigade' and warlord wrecker's right hand man(ork), most often seen riding his personal war bike, there's not much that can keep up with him when hes riding his way though the enemy.

diplomat will be big mek wack-spanna (the only ork who learned Gothic who isn't a slaver in the waaagh, head big mek of warlord wrecker, tends to spend all of his time either building more tanks for the waaagh or talking to human slaves to make them work harder(lest he gives to them to Big Mek Skaruz Wortkop to be ammo for the shock attack gun)

spy will be fetch-it the ninja grot (trained by imperial assassins to kill warlord wrecker, it back fired when fetch-it killed the assassins and pledged his loyalties to warlord wrecker, serves as his personal knowledge grot)

assassin is a ork known only as kill-dagger, no one knows who he is, the only evidence of his existence is a persistent shadow in warlord wreckers throne room and the blood red daggers (with human arm length blades) embedded in his victims skulls.

and if you haven't guessed, I'll be running orks
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth