Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Apocalypse book, super heavies in June
Yep, exactly what i thought when i read that as well.
Just an excuse to sell big kits to anyone. lol
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Maybe they are not selling well and they are getting a bit desperate?!

No way I am paying 95 quid for a kit.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yep, as nice as the Megalith looks, £95 is extortionate!
Blood bowl Skaven
Im getting one of the firestorm redoubts but not going near any of the massive kits or the book to be honest. prices are too high, models just aren't that good.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Let me know the rules of the Redoubt when you get it please Ben. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
Of course. Im just hoping it'll make flyer users cry.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(06-07-2013, 04:34 PM)Simian Wrote: Im getting one of the firestorm redoubts but not going near any of the massive kits or the book to be honest. prices are too high, models just aren't that good.

I fancy one of those redoubts too!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Firestorm redoubt 40k rules.

200 points. AV14 medium sized building (so 20 model capacity) 3 access hatches, fire points as modelled.
2 twinlinked icarus quad lascannon
BS2 (these can only be fired on automated fire, no manual)
Heavy 2 96" range, S9 AP2 skyfire interceptor
they MUST fire at the closest flyer or flying monstrous creature, if none are available they MUST fire at the closest enemy model/unit
the guns are independent and so can fire at different targets IF they have different closest targets.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
(13-07-2013, 11:57 AM)Simian Wrote: Firestorm redoubt 40k rules.

200 points. AV14 medium sized building (so 20 model capacity) 3 access hatches, fire points as modelled.
2 twinlinked icarus quad lascannon
BS2 (these can only be fired on automated fire, no manual)
Heavy 2 96" range, S9 AP2 skyfire interceptor
they MUST fire at the closest flyer or flying monstrous creature, if none are available they MUST fire at the closest enemy model/unit
the guns are independent and so can fire at different targets IF they have different closest targets.

That's enough to made me cry alright. The only saving grace is it is a building and therefore a death trap once a war scythe gets near it.
Its only BS2 but it is twinlinked and 4 shots total so it should kill off one flyer on intercept 25% of the time. not bad.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss