Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
Does nobody at the club ever play Blood Bowl online? I think it's absolutely fantastic and myself and Keith (Kungfu Kleg) play regularly. Would be cool to set up a mini league with some others though.
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
Have got the basic game but not tried the online bit, might be interested but would I need to get the chaos edition?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I only have Legendary Edition. Didn't like it too much due to the totally broken logic engine :/
I bought whatever it was when it first came out. I might have bought an other version, but seeing as I never use the PC, I really cannot remember what I have. If I find time to set it up, I'll work out what I bought.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(29-06-2013, 01:54 PM)Nick Wrote: I only have Legendary Edition. Didn't like it too much due to the totally broken logic engine :/

I assume you're talking about single player? Yeah that's poor because a computer just can't play a game of chance like a human. It's all about playing online against real people really, just like the real game.

You don't need Chaos Edition to play, Legendary would be fine, it just means those of us with CE can't use the new teams which isn't a problem.

I've been mightily impressed with the quality of the game itself and the rules are re-created faithfully. It really is Blood Bowl, but on a computer instead of a board.
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
Just thought i'd let people know this is currently £5 on steam. Just bought it. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'll take a look tonight. I've never played Blood Bowl but i'll see if I can pick it up Smile
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos