Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bushido
I must say, the goblin-like models of The Savage Wave do look rather awsome (from what I've seen) but I don't actually think that there are any more models for them, as I think that the only models released at the moment are in fact the starter sets, but I think that more models will be on the way.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(07-06-2011, 07:50 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I must say, the goblin-like models of The Savage Wave do look rather awsome (from what I've seen) but I don't actually think that there are any more models for them, as I think that the only models released at the moment are in fact the starter sets, but I think that more models will be on the way.

Undecided What?
(07-06-2011, 07:59 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 07:50 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I must say, the goblin-like models of The Savage Wave do look rather awsome (from what I've seen) but I don't actually think that there are any more models for them, as I think that the only models released at the moment are in fact the starter sets, but I think that more models will be on the way.

Undecided What?

Pardon, Graham?

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(07-06-2011, 07:12 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Hm, I may consider picking up a Starter Set soon but I'd like to see some more of the models released first as the faction I like the sound of the most so far, The Savage Wave, only has one model I like (Zuba).

Speaking to the chaps on the stand at the weekend they mentioned that they're working to a release schedule of a couple of new miniatures per month. They did have a few preview models in a display case, but I think they were for Ro-Kan. Might be worth keeping an eye on their forum for news of new releases.

You're more than welcome to borrow either of our factions (Ryu and Ro-Kan) if you fancy trying out a game. Speaking of which, must get the models assembled...

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sounds like Wayland Games are going to be stocking Bushido: http://www.facebook.com/WaylandGamesLtd/...4412376360
I've used some Dragon Forge 30mm Stone Floor bases for my models, and I must say that I'm rather impressed with the results. Looks like they're in an ancient temple or something...

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(17-07-2011, 06:22 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I've used some Dragon Forge 30mm Stone Floor bases for my models, and I must say that I'm rather impressed with the results. Looks like they're in an ancient temple or something...

I wish I'd thought of that Wink
Nice review here: http://thefrontlinegamer.blogspot.com/20...ue-me.html