Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign
Meanwhile I have spent months painting my carrier one surface at a time...:-) Let me know whenever you fancy a proper battle though, should be interesting.
Looking forward to it, probably September sometime now as I am away half of August.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
So JJ, any idea when you're likely to have the campaign ready to go? Keith and I are having a 1500 point game a week on Tuesday and intend to try and make it a campaign game if possible (retrospectively).

Don't know if that's even possible, but we'll see!
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
(30-07-2013, 02:44 PM)Kungfu Kleg Wrote: Although if you need more of those I can bake you some miniature croissants.

LOL

(30-07-2013, 03:14 PM)GreyKnight Wrote: I have edited this slightly since the original post (Decided it was better to have a Warmaster).

545 Despoiler class battleship (Warmaster commanding, Chaos Space Marine crew, Chosen Terminators) Ld +3

You don't have an admiral in a campaign as you are the admiral, its thus free but variable Leadership.

(04-08-2013, 11:17 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: So JJ, any idea when you're likely to have the campaign ready to go? Keith and I are having a 1500 point game a week on Tuesday and intend to try and make it a campaign game if possible (retrospectively).

Don't know if that's even possible, but we'll see!

Based on who's available and when I'd say first Tuesday of September if that's all right with Chris? Can count your game retrospectively though I should imagine.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Sounds good to me!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
My fleet is somewhere deep in the eye of terror undergoing refit. But the chaos gods hunger for blood,so they shall make an appearance for this campaign,back to fleet listing!
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Do we need to buy a fleet commander or just use the one we get for free ? Whats his leadership? are you aloowing the purchase of refit upgrades or do the ships have to be basic ones? can I nuy extra rerolls for my "free" commander? I have 45 points left to spend and may get one instead of adding to one of my excort squadrons
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
(29-08-2013, 02:04 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: Do we need to buy a fleet commander or just use the one we get for free ? Whats his leadership? are you aloowing the purchase of refit upgrades or do the ships have to be basic ones? can I nuy extra rerolls for my "free" commander? I have 45 points left to spend and may get one instead of adding to one of my excort squadrons

The fleet commander is you and you start with a leadership of 8, at no cost. I assume you can buy extra re-rolls as usual though. Me and Chris have certainly done so.
(29-08-2013, 02:06 PM)Kungfu Kleg Wrote:
(29-08-2013, 02:04 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: Do we need to buy a fleet commander or just use the one we get for free ? Whats his leadership? are you aloowing the purchase of refit upgrades or do the ships have to be basic ones? can I nuy extra rerolls for my "free" commander? I have 45 points left to spend and may get one instead of adding to one of my excort squadrons

The fleet commander is you and you start with a leadership of 8, at no cost. I assume you can buy extra re-rolls as usual though. Me and Chris have certainly done so.

Yeah you only have one fleet commander and he is free (you), he starts at leadership 8 as per the standard campaign rules in the back of the rulebook. Refits can only be purchased as per the same campaign rules in the book. The starting fleet roster can only use whats in the standard fleet list for that fleet.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Ok my fleet list 1990 points
25 Fleet Admiral Bobcat with an extra reroll

345 The Righteous Strike - Retribution Class Battle ship, Flagship

285 Fortress of Purity - Mars Class Battlecruiser,targetting matrix
235 Flame of Justice - Overlord class Battlecruiser,extra turret

180 The Indomitable - Gothic Class Cruiser
200 Fortitude - Lunar class Cruiser, nova cannon
220 Shield of Divine Right - Dictator Class cruiser
110 The Vigilant - Dauntless Class Light Cruiser

160 Amethyst Squadron - 4 Firestorm Class Frigates
115 Green Arrows - 3 Sword class Frigates
115 Blue Squadron - 3 Sword Class Frigates
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.