Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 16th July 2013
(10-07-2013, 12:37 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 11:05 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: You and JJ could join my Aeronautica if you want. I'll provide the squadrons.

Sounds good, I'm up for having a go at this, always loved aircraft in Epic 40k.

(09-07-2013, 09:46 PM)medl14871 Wrote: JJ if i may ill take you up on a BFG demo/tutorial is you have a spare fleet i can use

How about the week after? Can split my Imperial fleet to be fair.
jjweek after is all good may have got s fleet by then

baalborn ill like to have a go, but i never played any wargame before
(10-07-2013, 01:47 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: yes it was. We still got a week to sort it. I only ask because each factions aircraft (the ones I have at least) behave slightly differently.

Orks: DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA (and speed)
Tau: Menouverability and drone defences (can shoot all round)
Imperium: Sturdy, medium firepower.
Chaos: Speed, menouverability, out-numbering (there are 3 instead of 2)
Eldar: Speed, menouverability, medium firepower

I'll take the Eldar
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
so me, jj, wako and medl so far. 1 squadron left up for grabs.
For the Angelic Horde!
Still looking for either a 1500 point 40k game, or if someone would be around for a demo of WFB (and has two armies!), or Necromunda?

anything really
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
anybody looking for a game of 40k
Simian above you
For the Angelic Horde!
Any sort of flames of war is good for me- name the points and if it's mid or late. I don't have early war
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

i would like any of the following list:

necromunda
league game against Matt (the count)
any game of 40k

really fancy some necromunda, but will do the other 2 if no one want some gang warfare
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(11-07-2013, 11:03 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: i would like any of the following list:

necromunda
league game against Matt (the count)
any game of 40k

really fancy some necromunda, but will do the other 2 if no one want some gang warfare

Gang warfare sounds good to me. I'll try and sort out my new redemptionist gang over the weekend so will need to do some rolls to start off with if thats ok.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(12-07-2013, 08:08 AM)Simian Wrote: Gang warfare sounds good to me. I'll try and sort out my new redemptionist gang over the weekend so will need to do some rolls to start off with if thats ok.

that's fine Simian, which gang do you want to face i'll bring both with me and you can either let me know here or on the day.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth