Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 2nd July 2013
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, preferably by contacting them directly to ensure the message gets through, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

Provisional Games:
  • Jim et. al - Dark Heresy RPG
  • Medium Rob & Ben - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Graham & JJ - Battlefleet Gothic, 1000 pts
  • Jim & MachineNick - Battlefleet Gothic
  • Stuart & Alec - Song of Blades and Heroes
  • Big Rob & Tom D - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Vince & Tom H - Blood Bowl league fixture
  • Will & Justin - Warhammer Fantasy, 2000 pts
  • Paul & Alan - Warhammer Fantasy, 2000 pts
  • WakoDave & Sam C - Warhammer 40K
  • Luke, Liam & Tom P - Warhammer 40K
Games Sought:
  • Sam - Flames of War
  • Nick '88 - Warhammer 40K
  • BaalDave - Warhammer 40K
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looking for a game of 40k 1500pts - testing out my first 40k love! Eldar Smile

1500 points, that sounds good. i think i can do something at that level. I'll see what i can throw out. Might be a bit of a unpainted list or CSM and Daemons if that's ok?

Or i'll use the inquisition.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Bring it Ben! I honestly don't mind which army, but I've not played Deamons for about 6 months now, but bring which ever army you fancy using on the night! :p

I'll see if i've got enough built for CSM and Daemons.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Looking at the Blood bowl league fixtures, i think i have Tom next. So would like to get that in if you are up for it Tom?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Tom (Big Necron) and myself will be duking it out for our 40K league fixture this week
Flames of war, whoever feels like naming the points. Be prepared to face any list I think of or want to try,any British one lol.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

40k anyone?
Ben are we okay to up the pts limit to 1750? :p