Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Nick - Combat Comrades discussion
I like it Smile although the single attack bike seems a bit of an easy shot for first blood. Can it outflank?
yes it can outflank. and normally does.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(27-05-2013, 09:31 PM)Simian Wrote: yes, they all have locator beacons. all of them...

its this list
HQ
Sammael
No Slot
RavenWing Command Squad (5 bikes) with Banner of devastation, Grenade launcher and Apothecary
Troops
6 Ravenwing bikes
6 Ravenwing Bikes - 2 Melta
Attack bike with Multi Melta
Points - 892

so you'd have another 8 points if you can think of anything to use it for.

Pretty sure they are teleport homers, not locator beacons, so they will only work on deepstriking terminators.

You could spend 5 pts on either a champion for the command squad (for the precision shots) or a meltabomb on the melta unit?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(28-05-2013, 09:06 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(27-05-2013, 09:31 PM)Simian Wrote: yes, they all have locator beacons. all of them...

its this list
HQ
Sammael
No Slot
RavenWing Command Squad (5 bikes) with Banner of devastation, Grenade launcher and Apothecary
Troops
6 Ravenwing bikes
6 Ravenwing Bikes - 2 Melta
Attack bike with Multi Melta
Points - 892

so you'd have another 8 points if you can think of anything to use it for.

Pretty sure they are teleport homers, not locator beacons, so they will only work on deepstriking terminators.

You could spend 5 pts on either a champion for the command squad (for the precision shots) or a meltabomb on the melta unit?

good point.....they are teleport homers. melta bombs is probably the best option.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Not a bad days work! First game was against last BBs winner and his mate who managed to cram 4 stormravens into the list. Loss.......... Second game was against blood angels and space wolves which we won pretty comfortably. Third was dark angels and Tau which was veeeeeeery close but we managed to scrape a win in turn 7! So 2 wins and a loss Smile much better than i think either of us were expecting!
After the first game I was expecting worse. The second was fairly comfortable as you say and I thought we'd lost the third but sanguinary guard are beasts. I need to make better use of my terminators is all I really learned.

Great fun though.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss