Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 18th June 2013
still looking for a game of either 40k or necromunda, as it looks like i wont be able to get a league game this week.

any point size of 40k is fine and i promise i wont spam flyers (as i only have 1 Wink)
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(17-06-2013, 05:23 PM)CheZZoR Wrote:
(17-06-2013, 01:45 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(17-06-2013, 01:21 PM)CheZZoR Wrote:
(16-06-2013, 09:54 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(15-06-2013, 05:59 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Looking for an 1850pt 40k game.

I have not been able to organise a league game and would love to play your army.

I'll play you but refuse to play a kron-air army Sleepy, so up to you.

How many night/ doom scythes = Cron Air?

I have three night scythes in my league list and wanted to practice that.

What's up, can't Dark Eldar handle flyers Tongue

1 is too many imo Tongue

I don't mind fighting you if you just take 1 but any more than that and I won't even bother unpacking my models..

Cheers for the offer but I was hoping for a practice of my league list if I could not actually get a league game in. No worries. We can catch a game another time Big Grin
Not gonna make it tonight after all guys! Have fun!!
(17-06-2013, 07:15 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(17-06-2013, 05:23 PM)CheZZoR Wrote:
(17-06-2013, 01:45 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(17-06-2013, 01:21 PM)CheZZoR Wrote:
(16-06-2013, 09:54 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: I have not been able to organise a league game and would love to play your army.

I'll play you but refuse to play a kron-air army Sleepy, so up to you.

How many night/ doom scythes = Cron Air?

I have three night scythes in my league list and wanted to practice that.

What's up, can't Dark Eldar handle flyers Tongue

1 is too many imo Tongue

I don't mind fighting you if you just take 1 but any more than that and I won't even bother unpacking my models..

Cheers for the offer but I was hoping for a practice of my league list if I could not actually get a league game in. No worries. We can catch a game another time Big Grin

i'll happily give either of you guys a game at 1850pts, first one to respond gets to play me, i think that's fair enough.

and rob if you want to test out your league list i have a list you can try it out against

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
I'll play you Smile
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(17-06-2013, 09:16 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: I'll play you Smile

Terry - did you want to play your league game against Vince? he posted above asking for a game.

Ah yeah, so he did.. So yeah, i'll play Vince and Cookie and Rob can play each other.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Updated list of games arranged so far. Looking like a quiet week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(17-06-2013, 09:29 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Ah yeah, so he did.. So yeah, i'll play Vince and Cookie and Rob can play each other.

awesome glad we all got a game.....

rob bring on you league list, i wont be running mine, but an evolution of a list i've been trying out for the past few weeks

fancy a game stu? maybe civil war cygnaryans?