Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mumak of Harad
Base done, now onto the big fella:

[Image: DPP_0001.jpg]
Looking good. Is all that battle field trash moulded on or put there yourself?
All moulded on. I just added the grass at the end.
Super base! I'm excied to see the finished project! Tomorrow??
As I won't be gaming tomorrow I'll be bringing some stuff along that requires some prep before painting and getting on with that. The Mumak itself is probably going to take the best part of 2 weeks to paint. Then there's the howdah (the thing the haradrim sit in) which will be a week, followed by the haradrim themselves, maybe another week.
thats a cool mumak base looking great. have a look in the modeling part in the big lotr rule book you could get some good ideas from that. (show the mumak base painted)
tom
Unfortunately I don't have the big lotr rulebook, just the small one. I'm sort of making it up as I go along, with the help of some scant resource on the internet. With a fair wind, I should at least have the beast and the howdah painted by next week. Then it will be just the warriors that sit on top.
(06-06-2011, 02:38 PM)Simon Wrote: Unfortunately I don't have the big lotr rulebook, just the small one. I'm sort of making it up as I go along, with the help of some scant resource on the internet. With a fair wind, I should at least have the beast and the howdah painted by next week. Then it will be just the warriors that sit on top.
i can let you borrow my big lotr rule book for a week if you want.

cheers..that would be useful.
Nice piece on the Haradrim and Mumak on GW yesterday: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/conten...nt=Twitter
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."