Poll: How many games???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3 Games?
12.50%
1 12.50%
4 Games?
62.50%
5 62.50%
5 Games?
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War Tournament II discussion - RULES PACK QUESTION PG2
Hey everyone,

So I'm thinking of running a 500pt tournament on the 30th of June

This is a place for people to register there interest and help in the process of the tournament.

So who's up for it?

Secondly... will be a poll, how many games, 3,4 or 5? The poll will run for a week and then the rulespack will be posted! Big Grin

At the moment there is a discussion going on regarding how long the hall is booked for, but 6hrs seems to be leading the way, this means, 3 games will take roughly 3-3.5hrs leaving time for the participants to do something else, 4 games about 4 hours and still leaves time, while 5 games may leave little time to do anything else, but there will still be that relaxed atmosphere as we'll not be pushed for time.

Have your say!

I've voted for 4 but only because i couldn't vote for 3 or 4, i'd be happy with either but it would be good to have time to chat etc between games and maybe even look in on the mass brawl of the fantasy game too.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Sounds good. 4 games seems good, but 5 is fine as well actually.
cheers for the votes and comments so far, keep them coming! Smile

I voted for 4 games as well, seems sensible. Means its not too rushed.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Yeah - 4 games looks like is going to be the winner?

If you've not already voted there are just a couple of days to go!

4 games sounds reasonable to me, enough time after ward to do other stuff.

question is now how evil a force can i make at 500 points....
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
There are some nasty lists that Orks can make..

i'll be doing my inquisition list again.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I do not play necron tesla barges in these games as they are too good for 500pts. I can fit 3 in a list with a legal FOC.

Should I relax my harsh self rule or let the electricity rip it up?