Poll: I intend to bring
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ulthuans Defenders (High Elves)
22.22%
2 22.22%
I'm one of them good guys (Force of Order)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Its good to be BAAAAADDDD (Forces of Disorder)
55.56%
5 55.56%
This SANDwich tastes good (Neutral)
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Battle Sign Up.
I can do around 2000 points of Vampire Counts without characters or magic items. WITH characters and magic items it's more like 3000 points.
updated chaos daemons list, without items and characters its about 1800 with I can do about 2400
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Been talking with Alan on the way home.

Magic will be done using the system from today's WHW event. I'll explain on the day, but think 'I'm most likely only going to get 6 power dice max,' when you build your force.

Today's event also had a very restrictive list, when it came to magic items. So restrictive that none, from Rule book, or Army books was permitted, and Special Characters magic items became mundane. It had no negative impact on the game at all, and was designed to speed things along, by removing any possible complexities from the game. As such I have decided that there will be NO magic items at all.

Do many people have access to 'monsters' from either Storm of Magic or the Monstrous Arcanum at all?

Having see the way characters worked, each 'Army' will have its own general and BSB, so I now need to know how much you COULD field in a LEGAL army from just your army book, including characters.

Still waiting to see how many folks can make it, but soon I will send out, force sizes, once I have worked out a balanced game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
can do 4000pts all legal let me knw the date since after having a read i reliase i should of pick up a dragon mage soo good Smile i wnt one
assuming you'll count chaos daemon rewards as magic items so i wont get them . Do you mean no magic banners too ? I can do about 2200 points without any magic items added . The magic dice aren't any problem for me as currently I have no mages :-)
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I think I can do 3000pts with no magic items, but do I still get Knightly virtues?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Might steal the magic item list from the WHW event, just to cut off all these questions. Arrrrrrgh.

Ok if it involves filling either of these slots
Weapon,
Armour,
Talisman,
Arcane,
Enchanted,
Banner,
it is a magic item and banned.

Deamons are unique in that they have demonic gifts that are rolled for randomly, at the start of the game, and CAN result in magic items.
So for Daemons you may take a Deamonic gift, but may NOT choose the 0 option. Further a Herald taking Daemonic gifts may not also choose a Locus. If the Herald does not choose a Locus, it may take Daemonic gifts.

Any other upgrades, skills, etc that do not fill up one of the above slots, is allowed.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I think i can field around 2500 points without magic items, maybe a little more.
I will have to let you know on points as just getting to terms with new High Elf book.

Tom will do Empire for GOOD.

We don't do the monsters, etc.

I have several non-GW dragon figures that I may use and some other stuff to represent flying chariots, etc. Want to have some fun with the new elf stuff.

I'll count up basic points over weekend.

I would like to understand the restrictions fully. Please provide clear rules as soon as poss. Part of fun is the preparation for me... I want to turn up on the day already knowing most of what I am doing and not find my army list is compromised, or I personally will get less enjoyment.

Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
OK Paul. So far I have good able to muster 7k, yourself and Tom excluded.

Evil I have running at 8500, but waiting to hear from JJ. Also messaged Andy, to see if he is interested. I would rather cap Steve and Alan, so that you and Tom, can bring more toys.

I'll write a BRIEF rules pack, although I doubt it will have any scenario points, or twists in it, as I will most likely not have time to write them before hand. It also gives something to surprise you on the day.

It will involve the fortress that we picked up in Gloucester, as that is currently being painted by myself.

Once I get final army sizes from JJ and Andy if he wishes to attend, I will let everyone know what they can bring. The idea being both sides of the table are balanced, but players can also bring more of their collection than normal.

"Hint - Expect the GM to bring some stuff"
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen