Poll: I intend to bring
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ulthuans Defenders (High Elves)
22.22%
2 22.22%
I'm one of them good guys (Force of Order)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Its good to be BAAAAADDDD (Forces of Disorder)
55.56%
5 55.56%
This SANDwich tastes good (Neutral)
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Battle Sign Up.
Guys, a few things required.

Poll - If you intend to take part, VOTE ONCE. If you intend to play High Elves, vote for that. If you do not intend to play High Elves, vote for either bringing a Force of Order, a Force of Disorder, or a Neutral Force.

Thread - Army choice, MAXIMUM force size, in points, you can bring on the date EXCLUDING CHARACTERS AND MAGIC ITEMS.

Characters will be allowed, as will some magic items. However myself and Alan are attending a mega battle at Warhammer World in a few weeks, and I would like to see how things work there, with regards to keeping a flow to the game. Allowed magic items are allowed in the event but they are some what limited, in order to keep the game flowing.

Sign ups will be valid until TUESDAY 18th. People will be allowed to join afterwards, but I may possibly have to limit certain people to certain sizes of force, for game balance. As such it makes it easier for everyone to know what they would like to, and be required to bring, if we have a cut off date.

There will most likely be a scenario and some secret missions, a few rules changes here and there, but more will be revealed at a latter date (again after I have seen the WHW event.) As for now if you intend to take part sign up, and we can see where we stand.

Ciao Gareth.

p.s. Don't forget you will have to cough up the readies for hall hire.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I can definately manage 3500 pts of Bretonnian Armoured might. So how much will this set each player back?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I'd expect a budget of about £10 worse case Steve. Obviously it depends on hall rental, and numbers. Note above was just a reminder that we have hall rental.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Currently i can manage 1115 points of daemons, but hoping to buy some more when i get paid next week. Thats including unit champions and banners and stuff but no magic banners.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
So far all the High Elves have run away.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I can't make the 30th I'm afraid Sad
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I can do 4000pts with my warriors though might be pushing it a little with 1000pt core
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

me against the world then !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Well I'll step in if needed. Was planning to GM. But Alan might attend, so might Paul and Tom, which should bring player numbers up.

Game time - 5 or 6 hours guys. The 40k-ers are planning a 500 point mini-tournament, and should be done in 4 hours approximately. However we don't really want to rush, but at the same time the longer we are using the hall, the more we need to pay. Up to you, I doubt we will see a full collapse on either side, so I am planning on an objective based game, with secret missions, to determine the outcome, so let me know if you fancy 5 hours or 6. Either way consider the game will probably run maybe 30-60 minutes less than hall rental, by the time you factor in break times.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
with just pure wh high elves can get up to 2800pts (without magic items) if i also use mantic elves get up to 4000pts