Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up coming 40k tournaments are you interested??/
Wink 
So everyone, I'm looking at 2 tournaments that are coming up in the next few months, but are other people interested?? Cool

BB Comrades, unfortnatly I cannot make that event, but it looks a great double event, which is on the 15/16th of June

Some weekend is
War of the Roses
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....4&t=113585

The following weekend:
George and the Dragon: http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....4&t=113578 held at Warrington on the 22nd and 23rd of June. I'd be up for a hotel room share and a car share??

Then, the daddy of them all!! The Grand Tournament!! + Final :p

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....4&t=114046

There are 3 dates, September, October and November, again Car share and Hotel share would be preferable to me!

I'm really up for this!!

So who's up for it! Big Grin

George and the Dragon is only half and hour away from from my brothers so I might join you for that.

The GT is great but super competivite. I like getting beat up so will be going again.
Would love to play the bb doubles if anyone fancies it? Already have it off work lol
(16-05-2013, 02:36 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Would love to play the bb doubles if anyone fancies it? Already have it off work lol

do you mean the BB Comrades? i could be up for that, need to check that the wife hasn't planned anything first as its my birthday that week...
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(16-05-2013, 03:17 PM)Simian Wrote:
(16-05-2013, 02:36 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Would love to play the bb doubles if anyone fancies it? Already have it off work lol

do you mean the BB Comrades? i could be up for that, need to check that the wife hasn't planned anything first as its my birthday that week...

Yeah it looks like fun Smile think Matt and Dave are already going as Matt won a free ticket! Lemmi know ASAP mate n wel smash some people up!!
will do, I'll check tonight.
eek, no Forgeworld.....how will i cope without a contemptor!
(Im sure i'll cope somehow)
900 points per side seems interesting.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I was thinking If I was with a dark angel player that ravenwing along side a load of assault marines (maybe a land raider) would be pretty effective.
I can do ravenwing, or i can do Deathwing (obviously) Let me check if i can do it then we can discuss!
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Awesome Smile
Ok, im in.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss