Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
40k league army lists
Quote:Using your army change, allies can be dropped in favour of a pure primary army, but if you decide to use allies in the play-offs (another free army change is permitted) you must go back to using your original allies choice. If allies have not been used before, you're free to use the Allies Matrix.
i think that got changed.

i swear you had to stick with them originally.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
The allies part of the rules was clarified, before it was a one line you must stick with that allied choice if you decided to you use allies... But I didn't mean you had to keep them as part if your primary force if you wanted to drop the allies later on, you could Smile, but if you want to go back to allies you can only choose from your first allies, so for example, if Sam wants allies again he can only select from the Ork codex, same for me and Necrons

So to clarify (working on a list at moment) i could introduce a spammy vendetta guard allies with my Tau list if i wanted?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(28-05-2013, 09:49 AM)manrogue Wrote: So to clarify (working on a list at moment) i could introduce a spammy vendetta guard allies with my Tau list if i wanted?

Yes Smile

Cool thought so, now to drop 675 out of my Tau list to get command squad, 2 vets with melta, 2 vendetta and a manticore in...... Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
(28-05-2013, 11:16 AM)manrogue Wrote: Cool thought so, now to drop 675 out of my Tau list to get command squad, 2 vets with melta, 2 vendetta and a manticore in...... Tongue

Drop the sky ray it is rubbish. Angel

I just sent Rob my new list.
(28-05-2013, 11:33 AM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(28-05-2013, 11:16 AM)manrogue Wrote: Cool thought so, now to drop 675 out of my Tau list to get command squad, 2 vets with melta, 2 vendetta and a manticore in...... Tongue

I am tempted as the vendetta's do the anti air-role better (6 TL S9 Ap2 a turn compared to 6 S8 Ap3 one use) plus side to the Seekers is they ignore cover, so no evade save.
Plus i can get linebreker by dropping the vets out in a fly by! Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
My List will change after this week i suspect.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(28-05-2013, 11:41 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(28-05-2013, 11:33 AM)GoNecrons Wrote:

I am tempted as the vendetta's do the anti air-role better (6 TL S9 Ap2 a turn compared to 6 S8 Ap3 one use) plus side to the Seekers is they ignore cover, so no evade save.
Plus i can get linebreker by dropping the vets out in a fly by! Tongue

It was the net worked marker lights and all those missiles on the skyray I was scared of. Nasty. + AV13 is sweet too. It is cheaper than a Vendetta too.

I am not sure which I think is worst for me. Vendettas or SkyRays.

Vendeattas have blown up more barges than I can remember. No so many scythes yet....
Vendettas are amazing.. to find the points mate, drop the Tau flyer and the Skyray :p drop a fire Warrior squad and maybe the Broadsides.. get yourself a comms relay though.. :p