Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Infinity Event - Total Wargamer, RE-SCHEDULED Sat 6th July
The event has now been re-scheduled for Saturday 6th July

Hey guys,

Way back in the mists of time (well, last October!) I ran an Infinity intro event with my mate (Martin). I know a couple of you guys were at the event, so thought I would advertise here that we have a new one planned in a few weeks time.

[Image: MoebiusFlyer1_zps8ea682a9.jpg]

Some details about the event:

[Image: 4_4_logo.png]
Infinity Event - The Moebius Incident.
A Campaign event with chilling narrative, come play on specially constructed Cityscape and Mercenary Outpost boards. Beginner or veteran, all welcome!

Force Size: Both 150pt and 300pt lists if possible, or just 150pts. Forces also provided and available for use on the day if necessary.

The Games: A series of narrative games with a competitive edge, based on missions specially adapted for this event.
The event starts at 12pm, with games lasting approximately 1 hour - 80 minutes.
Starting times are around 12pm for game 1, and 2pm for game 2 (with the possibility of a 3rd depending on demand!)

Exciting missions to play with a chilling (really!) narrative running through the event; come and find out what the Moebius Incident is, and if you can survive it!

Terrain includes a specially constructed cityscape made especially for Infinity, and a mercenary base with games played across both boards.

The Place
At Total Wargamer, near Evesham http://www.totalwargamer.co.uk/blog/?page_id=111

The Games
Some photos from our previous event (I'm not sure if these pics were ever shown on the forum - kudos to the guy picking his nose in the first shot by the way! Smile )

The terriain from that game has been expanded and finished off, and we hope to have a second table (a kind of Mercenary base) ready for the event.

[Image: 222478_10151156655614934_1645988348_n.jpg]

[Image: 384360_10151156659729934_365827073_n.jpg]

[Image: TWfin2.jpg]

And and all welcome at this event and any questions please add a post below, or send me a PM!

Really enjoyed the last event and it was a good laugh, would be great to see some of you guys there again if you can make it! Smile

Cheers, Graham
Hi Graham - thanks for the heads up!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hey guys, a quick reminder about this weekends event!

Hopefully should be starting at about 12pm, with at least 2 themed games.

Here is a taster for the first mission!

[Image: mis2_zps6f5cb707.jpg]

Cheers, Graham
This Saturday's event is now cancelled... Sad

Sorry guys, due to health issues we are going to have to cancel this Saturday's event.

My sincerest apology to anyone who had already made plans to take time off and travel this weekend to the store. Unfortunately, there is no way around it and for the event to go ahead.

Hopefully we will have an update soon, and re-schedule for the near future (at this point we are postulating some time in June).

Apologies again,

Graham
Hey guys, just a quick notification that this event has been re-scheduled for Sat 6th July.

All other details the same as before, we hope to be able to start from around 12pm.

Cheers, Graham
up for this with my haqqislam guys