Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faeit 212 is down
Turns out if you keep posting copyrighted material eventually GW will go after you....who knew. especially if you post 17 images straight from White Dwarf.

http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512c/...eID=928410
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Apperently BoLs as well, they have been served with at least 6 DMCA notices, if anyone wants to read 10 pages of legal arguments heres a link to Dakka-
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/pos...24002.page
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
again if you post all the copyrighted pictures then this is going to happen... the BOLS one is apparently just due to them having links to sites with the pictures on and they can remove them and get back up and running again.

you can write about whats rumoured but posting the pictures is always going to get you in trouble eventually.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Which is why GW should just do previews/sneak peaks again. This is the one of the aspects of GW i hate since coming back into the hobby, lack of product preview.
Blood bowl Skaven
(30-04-2013, 11:52 AM)manrogue Wrote: Which is why GW should just do previews/sneak peaks again. This is the one of the aspects of GW i hate since coming back into the hobby, lack of product preview.

From what I heard their contract with New Line involves them keeping a tight lid on things. That and the fact that CHS and Paulson Studeos were making a fortune from their concepts, they were forced to keep a tighter lid on things. I don't agree with much of GW's policies, but in this case their are in the right.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I thought the New line secrecy contract was only for Hobbit/LotR stuff?
Blood bowl Skaven
It is, but they had to prove they could hold any leaks back. Now it appears they cannot due to WD leaks. That and as mentioned they own those images, so it illegal so many ways, your asking for trouble in their current frame of mind.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen