Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Dead zone, updates in first post
I'm very tempted to go the Mantic open day and collect my pledge in person next weekend........
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Quote:It begins…

[Image: 2013-11-27-09.09.31-485x272.jpg]

The time has come. We’re all heading over to the warehouse today to start building Deadzone orders ready for shipping.

2013-11-27 09.09.31
If you can believe it, it’s now even more full of boxes than this photo shows!

As such, we’re only going to be sporadically online over the next week or so. This means Kickstarter messages, Facebook messages and emails will not be answered straight away. If you’ve got an urgent query, please use the web contact forms or contact us through our Facebook page, but we still can’t guarantee we’ll pick it up immediately! We really are putting all hands to pumps to deal with the behemoth that is Deadzone. We hope to be back to normal in a couple of weeks!

In the meantime, here’s a short FAQ that might answer your query before you have to ask it:

I’ve got some missing pieces in my order! What do I do?

Please complete an Order Query Form so we know all the details, and we’ll get it sorted out for you as soon as possible.

I’m waiting on an order I made through www.manticgames.com. When can I expect it?

Deadzone is taking up most of our warehouse staff’s time and attention, but the next batch of orders should be going out either at the end of this week or the start of next week.

How about pre-orders?

That’s not a question! However, pre-orders will start shipping next week. Deadzone boxed game pre-orders will go via courier – that’s next day delivery for the UK, 2-3 days for EU, US and Canada, and a little bit longer for the rest of the world.

I’d like a review copy of a game / sponsorship for an event / prizes for a tournament / etc. Can you help?

We’re all about supporting the community, but we’d really appreciate it if you could come back and ask us in January – otherwise your request is likely to get lost amid everything else!

How is James so awesome?

[Image: example-annotated-james-485x379.jpg]

I’m afraid that’s a company secret.

It might be mystical Bear Wizard powers.
Probably mystical powers.

Thanks for reading. If you could share this post to your friends, that would really help us out.

Have a great week!
Blood bowl Skaven
Can has Deadzone Big Grin

Big box of goodies arrived today.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
GIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

Still no sign of mine, it makes me a sad panda. Sad
Blood bowl Skaven
Okay happy now, due before end of the day!

What did you actually order in the end Stu?

I went heavy on scenery.....
Blood bowl Skaven
Think I struck a bit of a balance between scenery and forces, but didn't go in too heavy - will scan the packing list tonight and post up a pic.
Still up for giving it a go on Tuesday?
I think i may need a bit more scenery, not quite sure. i just got what came with the strike level pledge, 11 sprues i think. forces wise i think i have all i need. i only added the forgefathers.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Yep definitely Stu, think Justin and Si was thinking of playing each other as well. Set two mats up on the one table and discuss/stumble through the rules together sounds good!

Justin/Si - what factions did you want to play? I'm assuming Plague for Justin and Si do you want to try Enforcers?
Blood bowl Skaven
PS - is it bad that i have used a half day to go and lego the hell out of the scenery? Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven