Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Dead zone, updates in first post
That's great Ben, much obliged. I'll sit down and go through it all at the weekend.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Had my wave 2 stuff show up today, pleasantly surprised i got the book for spending over $300 as i added all my extra cash in the pledge manager. Originally they said you would only get it if you pledged that high during the campaign.

It is much better packed this time, much easier to check what turned up.

Mick/Justin/Si- all your bits turned up as well, will bring club tonight. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
does this mean we can actually play a game or two at the club now? i wasn't here when wave 1 arrived so missed the initial couple of games.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm up for Deadzone whenever Ben, just let me know. Smile

Only played 2-3 games, but loving it so far.

I would like to get a campaign going at some point, should be easier now wave 2 stuff is here.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
What did I ask for again? I've completely forgotten haha.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Same here Ben, I'm willing to play deadzone any time and I would be up for a campaign, that'd be fun Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Sounds good to me, i've got the plague (sold/traded the rest of the models) and the forgefathers coming in the second wave.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss