Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWS 2 Lists
All lists look scary to me. Gareth, Justin and Dave will be very difficult to beat for my DE. I can easly handle HE with my army.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
tbh I have never faced lizardmen or vampire counts and have only played against Chaos and Dark Elves once so I have no idea what they can do - should be fun!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Gareths army: Scar veteran and Kroxigors hiding behind screen of skinks, trying to catch You as fast as they can and smash You heads in combat. Scar Veteran= T5 and 2+ sv, tough guy.

Dave Vampire: 78 unbreakable models hahaha, try to wipe them out man Smile
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
(22-04-2013, 10:25 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: Gareths army: Scar veteran and Kroxigors hiding behind screen of skinks, trying to catch You as fast as they can and smash You heads in combat. Scar Veteran= T5 and 2+ sv, tough guy.

Dave Vampire: 78 unbreakable models hahaha, try to wipe them out man Smile

easy kill the vampire, and the army crumbles.
its just killing the vampire that's the problem.

i think pual's and andy's lists will be the ones to beat, just look at all their firepower, but if you get into close combat with them easy win, its just getting there
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Quote:easy kill the vampire, and the army crumbles.
its just killing the vampire that's the problem.

Don't worry. I have a habit of doing that myself anyway. "Cast on a 5+? Easy, oh.......*pop!*"
For the Angelic Horde!
I'm actually pooping myself at the amount of shooty things. Thought we were playing fantasy not 40k lol
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Ok with a huge raft of FAQ updates today, only the following change has taken place, that will affect us.

If you charge, fail to kill, but crumble a unit due to Combat Resolution results (Dave's Undead and my Swarm,) you CAN now over run. Huge Nerf to my 45 point redirectors, but seeing as one took out a Beastman chariot, they are still broken (ok I did all but 1 wound to shooting, he charged did 4 wounds, I got one poisoned hit, he failed his save, I win combat, Hurrah.)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I missed the `Virtue of Purity on Steves Paladin off the list. Basically he starts the game with a 5+ ward against any strength attack
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen