Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Eldar pic, new rumours, Wraithknight pic page 2
A few more thoughts, the shuriken weapons will do some damage. auto wounding on 6's and becoming ap2 is very nice. ok so its only a 1/6 chance but thats against any toughness. the only good thing for other armies is the lack of range. but when they can move close, shoot you then run away who cares!

BS4 nearly everywhere across the board is good too, everything now fires like a spacemarine.

the Phoenix lords look properly tough too. and the Avatar will be fun, though he does still have to walk around.

I'll bring the codex on Tuesday if anyone wants a look
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
i would love to have a look ben! Smile

Anyone managed to get there hands on a download copy of the codex? :p if so, pm please me :p

haha! was that initial look on tuesday too much for you!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(06-06-2013, 08:11 AM)Simian Wrote: haha! was that initial look on tuesday too much for you!

i did have a good look through on tuesday.. now i want more lol

tbh i'm most likely going to splash out on it, but i cannot afford to yet..