Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Eldar pic, new rumours, Wraithknight pic page 2
Woke up this morning and this had been posted on Dakka, plastic Farseer-

Looks like the rumours about Eldar being next are true, will up date here with more as it comes along.
Sure you want to get them Tau allies Rob? Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Looking good, interested in this release...must....resist...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
New eldar rumours, should be leaks next week.-

best_pone wrote:The main hull and wings are common across both builds. It's amazing how different tail and fin positioning can alter the look of the aircraft though

Common features:
- Downward angling of the primary wings (about 30º I'd estimate)
- Canards are very slightly angled down, but near horizontal
- Engines are mounted in pods in the wings
- One weapon mounted centreline under the hull, and one in a pod in each wing

Hemlock:
- Has a single vertical stabiliser mounted on the centreline of the aircraft

Nightshade:
- Twin "vertical" stabilisers (they're actually about 30º from horizontal), one mounted on each engine pod.

So the new Eldar flyer will be a dual kit, making either a flyer called the Hemlock or the Nightshade. He also mentioned they somewhat remind him of a flyer from an anime show called Battle Fairy Yukikaze.

In relation to the new Wraith construct, he said it is called the Wraithknight and that it is very tall, large enough to look down upon current flyer models.
Blood bowl Skaven
If the rumours on the flyer are true, will be very, very tempted to get a small eldar allies contingent.
Blood bowl Skaven
And on the MC kit-
Best_Pone wrote:I'm not sure how to break this to you really. The Wraithknight... looks down on your puny flyers?

Talking of flyers, they do put me in mind of the anime Battle Fairy Yukikaze. I won't try drawing either of them this time though, as that didn't turn out so well last time
Blood bowl Skaven
Aarghhh!, why do they keep releasing stuff i want to buy!!!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I said I would never join with Eldar, but if they got some sort of wraith-knight like tau that can shoot at flyers I might change my mind. Be interesting to what they could offer.
Its rumoured to have a 2 shot S8 AP2 Lance gun that can be overcharged to S10 Ap2, so could be good. Initial rumours suggested it would be the Bright stallion from epic (google it, think my little pony) but have since hinted large warwalker.
Blood bowl Skaven
Another one I'll get the codex for and not buy anything..
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Eldar are my main army and they are languishing on the shelf, so looking forward to this.