Poll: Tuesdays aren't enough to feed my habit, count me in for some weekend action.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Warhammer Fantasy
25.00%
4 25.00%
Warhammer 40K
56.25%
9 56.25%
Another game
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekender RedWarSoc Weekender II - Sunday 30th June 2013
I'd be happy with a June date, might give me an insentive to actually finish stuff off
I would play a blood bowl fixture, small or large games of 40K. Also would be intrested in seeing some dreadball.
i might pop down,but it depends on what the date is Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
I'd be certainly up for this, sunday would also get my vote, and end of june would be good for me! (give me a chance to paint anything I need!)

As for what to play, I'm pretty good for most things! (just need painting and practice beforehand!)
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Any more thoughts on this, particularly as to a date?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sunday the 19th May suits me fine. Does that suit anyone else at all?

I think Sundays are better than Saturday but could make a Saturday if I can plan it in the calendar.
The hall isn't available on Saturday mornings according to the published schedule, but I can check with Nina. Sundays might be a better proposition for the time being.

I'll create another thread to determine interest/availability for Sundays from the 19th onwards.
ahh ill probably come.... as long as there is flames of war!
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

Individual choice games would be great, maybe a couple of 2v2 or such like or apocalypse stylee games.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Sunday June 30th is the date we've set aside for this.