Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declaration of War on High Elves
Just worked out i can field 3850 pts of Bretonnians
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I know I can field 2400 of Lizards. Probably more, and maybe a fantastic Dragon or two Big Grin
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
so does look like about 14,000pts a side -- ish
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
ok so 30th June, we just need to confirm players. Lets limit each player to 3000pts, normal army rules apply .
Malifaux - Gremlins
I think i can field maybe 2200 points, perhaps more if i use my zombie dragon.
can do 3000pts of high elves
Going to create a new thread during the week, and sort out, who can do what, with which army. Remember our MEGA battle is on 30th June.

Depending on numbers, potential army sizes, I'll try and sort out a potential scenario. Might be a good excuse to use the fortress we picked up.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Aight, i'm pretty sure i can do 3000 points.
So characters and magic items are limited? Crap, there goes like 1100 points of my force......
Not necessarily, but I would like to see where we stand after people have expressed an interest. No point everyone taking a lv4 Mage and us generating 6 power dice. Where is that going to go? I think seeing how the games creators deal with a large scale game. As such I know I can field 2500-3000 but over 600 is in characters. Will I need them, and more importantly would I be able to use them effectively.

The most important thing is we have fun, but secondly we will have a time constraint. Everybody bringing everything can leave us have a 24 hour game. We still need to be mindful of where this could end up. Spending 4 hours watching one side doing one turn, whilst the others stand there and watch, because there are far to many variables to consider, is not going to be productive or fun for anyone.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen