Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 14th May 2013
I haven't yet Seb - I could bring them along though and try and sort through them.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(14-05-2013, 04:25 PM)Stuart Wrote: I haven't yet Seb - I could bring them along though and try and sort through them.
k so would it be a game cause if not i wont come
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Don't have anywhere near enough assembled for a game at the moment I'm afraid Sad
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(14-05-2013, 06:35 PM)Stuart Wrote: Don't have anywhere near enough assembled for a game at the moment I'm afraid Sad
ok i'll just carry on making my army bigger at home
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Cheers for the game Ben! Sorry it wasn't closer, was able to roll the right dice when it mattered (mainly on Draigo) even if they did have a wobble turn2 or 3, where I threw a load of 1's.

Total bloodbath for one side to be honest, fun game though, happy i eventually ground down that 10 paladin unit (that salvaged my pride a tiny amount). and nearly got Draigo....nearly.

next time i'll focus on the smaller units not the draigo one. he's too much of a beast for tanking the wounds. Its all a learning curve!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Cheers for the game Dan, it was super tight and glad i managed to pull something off for the draw as i thought after turn 2 and my rubbish dice rolls (and your great Dice rolls!) that a tabling was on the way.
Tempted to switch the list up to get some more markerlights in as at the minute i think the list is lacking, think i need to get the second pathfinder unit back in......
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Thanks for the game Vince would like to play you again want to know what a full game can offer.