Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 14th May 2013
(09-05-2013, 01:34 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 04:38 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: I am also after a 40K leauge game too not sure if we are in the same one though Wako.

If not who wants to get beaten off a tomb world?

Rob you are in the same league as me. Celestine is ready to be more annoying than a Necron.

She is a Necron overlord with real looking hair and skin. Who else can be that resilient?

From the Necron Armouries she has

Phylactery a skill for the most resiliant of overlords to come back from the dead on D3 wounds
Technology to shoot fire from her sword. Just like the Necron Gauntlet of Fire with the same stats i believe.
She comes back to life on a 4+ all the time. She has a twin set of resurrection orbs in her chest plates for this Tongue

The sisters of battle are already assimulated into the Necron fold. Your sisters have been following a Robosaint Angel
Also looking for my 2nd group 2 game
For the Angelic Horde!
Looking for my first Group 1 game. Anyone free?
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(09-05-2013, 09:52 PM)big necron Wrote: anybody up for a 40k league game?

(12-05-2013, 06:34 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Looking for my first Group 1 game. Anyone free?

Looks like you're in the same group, so game on?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Updated list of games arranged so far. Looks like a 40K heavy week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Will have to rush home and sort my 40k stuff out, for some reason i thought i was playing bloodbowl tonight......
Lol
Are we going to have enough scenery/terrain? Will try and sort some of mine out to bring.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Two weeks ago we had 5 40gayers. Coped fine there, and you had my additional terrain to go into boxes. If you add 1 spire to three boxes and remove a piece, add a hill to four and do the same, you have a sixth. Then you just need a seventh, which could be made by using a Fantasy one. Sorted

#unofficialterrainguy.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Lol at #unofficial terrain guy. Will try and get there early tonight and see what I can sort from the boxes we have. Should be able to get an even spread of terrain for all the games. Also I'm playing steamroller 35pt against Simon
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

How could you forget our blood bath Vince, the images are going to stick with you after the match at least lol.
stu have u completed building ur fow, if so i'll give u a game
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"