Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHW - Legendary Battlefield Middenhelm
Sunday June 2nd, WHW present Legendary Battlefield Middenheim. It is £30 for one days mega battle, with 25 players per side, and food included. 2500 points fully painted, but monsters from Storm of Magic, or the Monstrous Arcanum can be used, to flesh your force out. Obviously GW miniatures only, but that is to be expected.

I fully intend to attend this, for something fun, that will change the game up. If there is anyone else that wants to join me, give me a holla, and I'll order the tickets next week.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
might have to get some spear/archer units just to attend this since i have everything but 625pts of troops
Alan you still interested. Not got tickets yet, and keep forgetting to ask you.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
well ive done a rundown on what i would need 30 spearmen 40 archers (might wnt more spearmen in a big battle but this is just making my force fully wh minis) another mage (might get a dragon mage) and 5 dragon knights
so its not money as an issue but painting time since doing 100 minis seems exhuasting but yes if i get ticket i would make the effort
Alan we are in. I'm picking up a Dragon or two at Salute today, if I get them done, feel free to borrow one.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
cool may have to borrow one cause one of my mages might feel the urge to grow a tail Big Grin
just added up points it amazing how small 2500 points feel when u add a 70 strong sword master unit not sure wheather putting all my eggs into basket is a gd idea but hey hoe thats the way of the hoeth!!
You never know what you'll want when the book hits shops in a fortnight.

Anyway I am bringing back a Carmine Dragon, and have a Warpfire Dragin Winging its way over during the week.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
is the high book out before june O.o so my hoeth army will not just be a dream Big Grin
The new High Elf book is out end of this month, i posted a link to the pics here- http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=1431
link to pics - http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/pos...16829.page
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Finished everything off for this last night. I'm sure Alan is going to complain, seeing as he had a whole force to do, but that dang Warhammer Quest is addictive.

So added to my previously painted force, I have a further 3 Terradons, the second Salamader has some herders, my Stegadon which was painted over two years ago is based and has a Howdah, and the Carmine dragon is done.

As a side note, I am now on 152 models completed this year, so I need to pick up the pace for a model a day. Sad
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen