Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Wargamer Summer Fete - Saturday 27th July 2013
Total Wargamer are planning a Wargaming Summer Fete on Saturday 27th July 2013 and are looking for clubs/business to run demo/participation games and stalls.

Quote:Here at Total Wargamer, we are planning a summer fete for the Blackminster Business Park, and we would like to invite you to come along!

The aim of the day is mainly to bring local clubs, businesses, charities and the public together for cross promotion & membership recruitment.

Any type of stall is welcome, you can bring things to sell, or run games, or a fete style event to help promote your club

Pitches will be FREE if you can bring your own stall or table and there is a limited amount of room available inside the total wargamer store, but all require booking before the day. We do have the option of renting covered market stalls at some cost, if there is enough interest.

Hot food will be being served in the courtyard, we will be running a tombola, painting competition and giving away goodie bags. A list of all the confirmed stalls/events will be posted on the notice board in the Total Wargamer store and advertised on our website.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
This could be fun. what game to run?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Yeah, sounds like it could be fun. Would be good to have a club presence there, and I can get a vinyl banner printed.
Any assistance I can provide you I shall, but as I'm sure you can guess, I will be working the store that day.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Haven't heard any more about this - Si, do you know if it's still going ahead?